Do you have students with visible, or invisible, disabilities or conditions that could benefit from an alert system that can share secure information with first responders, providers & educators in real time? Vitals (https://thevitalsapp.com/) might be just what they need.
Vitals is a FREE app (https://goo.gl/XNszGr) that gives individuals, and their caregivers, the ability to create and manage a profile of personal information that can help first responders, care providers & educators.
Create and manage a personalized Vitals profile:
- Include critical information for first responders: name, photo, age, height, weight, primary conditions, behavior triggers, de-escalation techniques and caregiver contact information.
- Add as many emergency contacts to your Vitals profile as you need - giving first responders easy access to a phone number in an emergency situation.
- Include personal audio and visual messages and techniques designed to help first responders interact in a crisis situation.
- See a map view of where a Vitals interaction occurred between the first responder and Vitals beacon.
- Add or change information anytime anywhere
- All for Free!
today and get your first Beacon for free!