The ability to use Google Forms to create multiple choice assignments or short answer quizzes and tests is a great tool. You create the assignment and the results come to you in a Google Sheet. This is a great way to grade and create graphs to compare data. Imagine if grading this was even faster and easier.
Flubaroo can quickly grade and analyze performance on multiple choice questions and fill in assignments automatically!
Within a minute you'll be able to:
- Get scores for each student
- Identify students in need of extra help.
- View the average score and a histogram of scores.
- Quickly identify questions which a majority of the students missed.
- Share scores with students via email or Google Drive
- Add optional notes to the class and/or to each student.
- Assign your own score to open-ended questions.
- Send stickers and badges when you share grades.
If you are already using Google Forms to create assignments you must get Flubaroo to help with your grading!