Tuesday, June 14, 2016

One Tab


A couple of weeks ago I posted about Tab Snooze, one of my new favorite extensions.  Before I discovered Tab Snooze I was using a different extension, OneTab.  Although OneTab is not new to me, it is still one of my favorites.  I know it will be one of yours.


OneTab




One Tab allows you to convert all of your open tabs into a list of URLs.  




From the list you can restore your tabs individually or all at once.  



Using OneTab can conserve battery power on a laptop.  It can also help speed up your computer.  OneTab temporarily reduces the amount of memory your computer uses when you keep too many tabs running in the background.

The URL list can also be exported to save for later or share with anyone.



OneTab may be just the tool your students need when they are working on a research paper for your class.  They can open and view multiple tabs.  When computer time is over, they send the OneTab list to their G-Mail for later review and use.  They will have all of their research available to them, without having to continually start over or remember what they had searched for previously.  

No comments:

Post a Comment