Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Wow! Today!

So, here it is.  My post for today.  It is already 7:30 p.m. and something should have been posted almost 12 hours ago.  I am sorry this post is not more exciting, but I promised myself that I would post something at least once a week and I wanted to stick to my promise.

I am sorry is all I can say.  I have been so busy that I have not had time to write a post.  We had 2 buildings start back on Monday, they are on balanced calendar.  I have been working on getting equipment out for my SE students as well as getting new iPads delivered to the GE teachers of our balanced calendar buildings.  This is the first time I have been able to sit down all day.

I hope everyone still on summer vacation is having a great break.  See everyone in a few weeks.  I will be on vacation next week but I promise that next weeks post will be better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment