Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Summer!!

Summer vacation had finally arrived! YEAH!! Teachers everywhere are prepared to rest and recharge.

All to soon though, we will be back at it, planning, prepping, and preparing for next school year.  

This summer I want to provide you with some learning opportunities that are sure to help you next school year, and beyond.  I have learned about some great modules that will help give you some information on a variety of school and special education based topics including UDL, AT, and even some on RTI.

Each week I will post a new module from The Iris Center at Vanderbilt Peabody College  (https://iris.peabody.vanderbilt.edu/).  Each module will contain between 1 and 3 hours worth of readings and video watching and will have great information to help you in your classroom next school year.  

I hope you enjoy them and get as much information out of them as I did.  

I will post the first module link next week.  This week rest, relax, recharge, enjoy your time off!

No comments:

Post a Comment